It’s no secret, businesses are getting hammered right across the country. So many business owners and leaders are scrambling to find a way to deal with the ever-changing landscape of how we can do business, now and in the future. Like you, Troy Hazard is living it. He is the chairman of the board of a business with 410 franchise territories employing 1,100 people across three countries, that operate 160 retail stores, and over 600 mobile service units. Right now, he is working with the leadership team in the business making daily decisions to keep these families employed, and as safe as they can be. In this program Troy will share some of the strategic plans he and the team are putting into place right now! How they are managing the daily update to the strategy, and how some of those disciplines, habits and behaviors can apply to your business.
Your participants will learn the 6 key steps to lead their business through this crisis:
1. Learn how to make the TREND your friend
2. Key habits and behaviors to lead with confidence, in the chaos
3. Create steps to upskill your team for the upswing
4. Have everything fight its way BACK in to your strategy
5. How to create a vision you can count on
6. Why rhythm and routine will be the rock, in the hard place